The 2024 Texas State Republican Convention will be held May 23 – 25, at the Henry B. González Convention Center. We will begin at 9 a.m. on Thursday, May 23rd.
Permanent Committee Reports:
- Rules Committee Report
- Platform Committee Final Report
- Legislative Priorities Committee Report
Delegates, Alternates, and Guests can register to attend the 2024 Republican Party of Texas State Convention
- To receive your credentials, you will need to present a Photo ID at the registration area of the convention center. You will be given your credentials, a program, and a souvenir convention bag.
- No paper tickets are issued; the bar code on your credentials will serve as your ticket to the event(s).
Registration Link Coming Soon – After County/SD Conventions take place
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMITTEES & CAUCUSES
- Senatorial District (SD) Caucus Twice during the convention, delegates will meet together with all the other delegates from their same State Senate district to hold a Senatorial District Caucus. The first SD caucus will be called to order by that SD’s Temporary Caucus Chair. These Chairs were appointed by Chairman Rinaldi upon the recommendation of one or both of that district’s SREC members. After the meeting is called to order, the delegates will elect a Permanent Caucus Chair to conduct the rest of the caucus business.
- SD Chairs with contact info – Available Once Determined
- Secretary Report
- Congressional District (CD) Caucus Twice during the convention, delegates will meet together will all other delegates from their Congressional district to hold a Congressional District Caucus. The first CD caucus will be called to order by the CD’s Temporary Caucus Chair – who is appointed by Chairman Rinaldi. After the meeting is called to order, the delegates will elect a National Committee Woman, National Committee Man, National Delegate, Presidential Elector, and National Nominations Committee member.
- CD Chairs with contact info – Available Once Determined
- Secretary Report
- Temporary Committees- Each of these committees includes 32 people: a chairman appointed by State Chairman Matt Rinaldi, and one member from each of the 31 Senatorial Districts (SDs) appointed by Chairman Rinaldi upon the recommendation of one or both of that district’s SREC members.
- Legislative Priorities
- Platform and Resolutions