- Primary point of contact for media inquiries.
- Develops and maintains relationships with members of the media and their staff.
- Coordinates press releases.
- Works to develop messaging for the Republican Party of Texas.
- Creates and executes strategy to communicate Chairman Rinaldi’s voice and the RPT vision and brand on social media
- Oversees the RPT website and all metrics related to digital communications and their growth.
- Acts as a liaison between digital and traditional media, ensuring media hits are communicated on the appropriate social media platforms.
- Liaison between digital consultants and Party leadership to ensure fundraising emails, Facebook advertisements, and email acquisition campaigns are expedited through the approval process and published in a timely manner.
- Works with all Republican County Chairs throughout the state to ensure they have the tools, resources, and support to conduct elections across the state and to help organize their Executive Committees.
- Administers the Primary with the help of the Assistant Primary Administrator(s), other volunteers, staff, interns, and Party & Primary Counsel.
- Assists County Chairs, Convention Chairs with planning, information, and resources for Precinct and County/SD Conventions.
- Collects Convention Records from County/SD Conventions for State Convention.
- Organizes the quarterly SREC meetings & activities with the help of the Organization Deputy and Assistant(s).
- Works with Party leadership to develop the political strategy for the Party to help elect Republicans up and down the ballot.
- Primary responsibility for drafting the political budget.
- Increasing the overall visibility of the organization.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with party auxiliaries, elected officials and campaign consultants.
- Overseeing approval of staff reimbursements.
- Assist with directing administrative staff in Austin.
Troy B. Jackson, Ph.D.
- Directly manages, coaches, and trains a team of field organizers and Patriot Advocates (volunteers) in the designated region.
- Organizes at the “grassroots” level, building political leads and early Neighborhood Team prospects.
- Implements and executes a robust engagement plan and data-driven field plan encompassing voter contact, volunteer recruitment, grassroots development, and local candidate recruitment, organizes events for strategic purposes.
- In cooperation with the Data and Political Director, utilizes rigorous standards for data collection and use in the Data Center.
- Promotes leadership at every level of the campaign, with an eye towards building sustainable and permanent grassroots activism.
- Helps create a professional staff culture that is upbeat and empowering, with a mind towards greater inclusion, a customer-service attitude, and a willingness to solve problems creatively.
- Grows our network of supporters and volunteers through various tactics, including 1:1 meetings, phone calls, emails, teams, and texting.
- Develops and maintains strong, trusting relationships with local Party leaders and activist groups.
- Coaches, trains, and mentors Regional Field Organizers and new Regional Field Directors on effective staff management, effective campaign strategies including, but not limited to, recruitment, door-to-door canvassing, and other necessary field tactics.
- Serves as a trusted advisor to the Chairman, working on special projects and daily tasks designated by the Chairman.
- Coordinates with key personnel, business, and civic leaders around the state on strategic initiatives and high-profile projects.
- Reviews internal and external communication plans for opportunities for the Chairman and RPT to pursue, thereby, further developing and protecting the brand and safeguarding relationships throughout the state.
- Works closely with COO, Political Director, fundraising personnel, state, and federal elected officials.
- Acts as a liaison between the Chairman and consultants/political operatives.
- Maintains open communication with staff and party leaders on mediating disputes, solving problems, and facilitates feedback to Chairman on all current and potential issues.