- Serves as a trusted advisor to the Chairman, working on special projects and daily tasks designated by the Chairman.
- Coordinates with key personnel, business, and civic leaders around the state on strategic initiatives and high-profile projects.
- Reviews internal and external communication plans for opportunities for the Chairman and RPT to pursue, thereby, further developing and protecting the brand and safeguarding relationships throughout the state.
- Works closely with COO, Political Director, fundraising personnel, state, and federal elected officials.
- Acts as a liaison between the Chairman and consultants/political operatives.
- Maintains open communication with staff and party leaders on mediating disputes, solving problems, and facilitates feedback to Chairman on all current and potential issues.